Monday, March 29, 2010

An Emergency

Humour

Hello?

Zareen Auntie? THANK GOD I found you! You’ve just GOT to help me!

Sara? What’s the matter, dear?

It’s a NIGHTMARE...its…its a…how could it be HAPPENING? I jus’ can’t…

Sweetheart…calm down, now…

Oh, Zareen Auntie…you’re the ONLY one who can help…

Zara, dear, is everybody alright?

No…everything’s ruined! I don’t know what we’ll do…you’ve got to come!

WHAT’S THE MATTER?

Mum will never make it this time…oh God!

GOOD GOD, girl, has your mother had another…?

She’s gone for sure! I just know it…she won’t survive…you HAVE to help her out!

Honey, listen to me… pull yourself together, now…is your dad home?

No, he’s gone to check on the arrangements…mum’s all blue with shock…

Is she breathing?

Er…I...?

CALM DOWN, sweetie…I know you can do this…WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER…don’t panic…your mother needs you now

But…but...she is...

Don’t talk, just Listen…every second is important…IS SHE BREATHING?

Of course, she’s BREATHING!

Good…you remember how I taught you to check the pulse at the neck?…check her pulse and note it down…stay by her side… I’m on my way…be there in no time…

Pulse? Okay, but…

But nothing…just do that till I get there

But…

I’m counting on you Sara…

But what about her valeema dress, Auntie?

Huh?

The tailor has ruined it completely...

The tailor?

And it was so lovely…

You mean she’s NOT going into cardiac arrest???

Cardiac arrest? Why NO!

ARE YOU SAYING… YOU HAD ME RUN OUT OF EMERGENCY FOR SABIN’S VALIMA DRESS?

Well, er…yes…I mean the big day is TONIGHT, and mum’s absolutely devastated! I thought … if you’d lend her yours…I mean, you’re the same size and…er…she's the groom’s MOM, you know…

ZARA….!!!!!!!!!!!


Dec, 05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your views.